Bank of America (BAC) weekly calls expiring today active as shares rally 2%
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) 30-day option implied volatility is at 33; compared to its 52-week range of 29 to 124 amid shares up 1.9%. Call put ratio 3.5 calls to 1 put with focus on March weekly 37 calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of America (BAC) call put ratio 3.4 calls to 1 put with focus on April 39.50 and 40 calls
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) call put ratio 1 call to 2.7 puts into quarter results and outlook
- iShares MSCI Brazil (EWZ) option implied volatility at low end of range