Bank of America (BAC) option implied volatility into Fed Chairman Jerome Powell's news conference
- Wall St set for higher open on peak interest rate bets
- JPMorgan sees 8% downside risk for S&P 500 next year
- Salesforce shares jump premarket after cloud software firm lifts annual guidance
- Fed's preferred inflation gauge slows to 3.0% annually in October
- Stocks on cruise control as rate cut expectations boost outlook
Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) 30-day option implied volatility is at 25; compared to its 52-week range of 20 to 51 into Fed Chairman Jerome Powell's news conference.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Active options: BABA BAC COIN PLTR F RIVN INTC SOFI AFRM PYPL
- Ambarella (AMBA) call put ratio 4.2 calls to 1 put into quarter results
- Dell Technologies (DELL) call put ratio 3.6 calls to 1 put
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesOptions, Jerome Powell, BofA/Merrill Lynch
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!