Aurora Cannabis (ACB) call put ratio 4.6 calls to 1 put
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Aurora Cannabis (NYSE: ACB) 30-day option implied volatility is at 175; compared to its 52-week range of 91 to 307. Call put ratio 4.6 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aurora Cannabis (ACB) call put ratio 3.3 calls to 1 put
- Aphria (APHA) call put ratio 3 calls to 1 put
- Wells Fargo (WFC) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put with focus on April 40 calls