Aurora Cannabis (ACB) call put ratio 3.3 calls to 1 put
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Aurora Cannabis (NYSE: ACB) 30-day option implied volatility is at 90; compared to its 52-week range of 80 to 246. Call put ratio 3.3 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aurora to Participate in BMO Capital Markets Farm to Market Virtual Conference
- Target (TGT) call put ratio 2.5 calls to 1 put into upcoming quarter results and outlook
- Tencent Music (TME) call put ratio 2.7 calls to 1 put into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!