Apple (AAPL) call put ratio 1 call to 1.3 puts as shares sell off 1.6%
- Futures fall as megacaps slide on downbeat earnings
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
- Alphabet (GOOGL) stock falls as ad business disappoints, analysts remain positive
- Nordstrom (JWN) surges 30% on WSJ report Ryan Cohen has a 'sizable' stake, eyes changes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) 30-day option implied volatility is at 34; compared to its 52-week range of 23 to 45. Call put ratio 1 call to 1.3 puts as shares sell off 1.6%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) February weekly option implied volatility at 107
- Alphabet (GOOG) February weekly option implied volatility at 179
- Tesla (TSLA) call put ratio 2 calls put 1 as shares rally 7.5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!