Angi Inc. (ANGI) May 15 calls active
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Angi Inc. (NASDAQ: ANGI) 30-day option implied volatility is at 76; compared to its 52-week range of 49 to 156. Call put ratio 12 calls to 1 put with focus on May 15 calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Angi Inc. (ANGI) announces IAC (IAC) posts monthly metrics for March
- PowerShares QQQ Trust (QQQ) call put ratio 1 call to 1.5 puts
- Oracle (ORCL) IV low as shares near record high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!