Amplify Energy Corp (AMPY) call put ratio 73 calls to 1 put into Southern California oil spill
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Falls Nearly 4% Following Rare Q4 Revenue Miss
- Amazon (AMZN) Stock Dumps 3% Following Q3 Miss
- S&P, Nasdaq hit record closing highs on earnings bullishness
- Facebook (FB) to Change Name to 'Meta', Ticker to 'MRVS'
- Zendesk (ZEN) to Acquire Momentive (MNTV) and Its Iconic SurveyMonkey Platform
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Amplify Energy Corp (NYSE: AMPY) 30-day option implied volatility is at 96; compared to its 52-week range of 51 to 274. Call put ratio 73 calls to 1 put into Southern California oil spill.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon (AMZN) calls more active than puts into quarter results
- Colgate-Palmolive (CL) option implied volatility bid into quarter results
- Starbucks (SBUX) option IV above 70 into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!