American Airlines (AAL) call put ratio 4.9 calls to 1 put as shares rally 9.6%
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
American Airlines (NASDAQ: AAL) 30-day option implied volatility is at 76; compared to its 52-week range of 37 to 293. Call put ratio 4.9 calls to 1 put as shares rally 9.6%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Airlines (AAL) PT Raised to $18 at Barclays
- Microsoft (MSFT) call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put as shares pull back from upper end of range
- Splunk (SPLK) call put ratio 1 call to 1 put as shares sell off 7.6%