Amazon (AMZN) call put ratio 2.6 calls to 1 put as shares rally 1.5%
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) 30-day option implied volatility is at 33; compared to its 52-week range of 19 to 55. Call put ratio 2.6 calls to 1 put as shares rally 1.5%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Higher Level of Fulfillment and Shipping Expenses Push Credit Suisse to Cut Price Target on Amazon (AMZN) by Over 10%
- Amazon.com (AMZN) PT Lowered to $4,200 at Credit Suisse on Rising Fulfillment Costs and Shipping Expenses
- Hasbro (HAS) call put ratio 5.1 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!