Amazon (AMZN) 30-day option implied volatility flat
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) 30-day option implied volatility is at 34; compared to its 52-week range of 23 to 69.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Active options: AMZN BABA SKLZ RIOT BAC FSR MSFT BA SNAP MARA
- Peloton (PTON) option implied volatility flat at 73
- iShares China Large-Cap (FXI) option IV at low end of range on more calls than puts