Amarin Corp. (AMRN) November option implied volatility elevated into events
- Tech, megacaps drag Wall St to lower close as big market week kicks off
- Recession EV price wars have started, expected another 15-20% in cuts - Chowdhry
- Johnson & Johnson shares tumble on reports talc unit bankruptcy case dismissed by appeals court
- 'Don't Fight the Fed' is still alive and this week will serve as a reminder - MS Wilson
- Ford to cut prices while 'significantly' increasing Mach-E production amid Tesla cuts
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Amarin Corp. (NASDAQ: AMRN) November weekly call option implied volatility is at 93, November is at 187 and December is at 104; compared to its 52-week range of 55 to 200 into the expected release of results before the bell on November 5. Call put ratio 1.7 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chubb Corp. (CB) February option implied volatility at 25 into quarter results
- ExxonMobil (XOM) February weekly option implied volatility into quarter results
- General Motors (GM) call put ratio 1.6 calls to 1 put into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!