Alphabet (GOOG) option IV at low end of range as share price near 52-week high
- Futures edge up on Fed pivot hopes, jobs data in focus
- MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results beat
- Stocks, gold gain as investors stay cheery on rate outlook
- SentinelOne rallies 20% as Q3 results suggest momentum is accelerating
- Oil steady as markets weigh OPEC+ cuts against China demand concerns
Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOG) 30-day option implied volatility is at 22; compared to its 52-week range of 22 to 47 as share price near 52-week highs.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Google (GOOGL) Preps Public Preview of Gemini AI After Postponing In-Person Launch Event - The Information
- Wells Fargo (WFC) call put ratio 1 call to 4.9 puts
- GameStop (GME) call put ratio 3 calls to 1 put with focus on out of the money December weekly calls
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!