Alibaba (BABA) options active, 2 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 5%
- Futures inch lower ahead of unemployment, retail sales data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges higher with focus on Fed for taper clues
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Upgraded to Outperform at Credit Suisse, Other Analysts Raise PTs Following Bullish Investor Day
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) August call option implied volatility is at 43, September is at 40; compared to its 52-week range of 23 to 56. Call put ratio 2 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 5%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba (BABA) option implied volatility into Golden Week
- Aterian (ATER) option volume increases
- Bausch Health Co. Inc. (BHC) option volume increases
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!