Alibaba (BABA) option implied volatility at 38 into fined $2.7B by China for antitrust
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) 30-day option implied volatility is at 38; compared to its 52-week range of 29 to 56 fined $2.75B by China for antitrust. Call put ratio 1.5 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bumble (BMBL) May option implied volatility flat into quarter results
- SmileDirectClub (SDC) call put ratio 3.3 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Freeport-McMoran (FCX) call put ratio 2.2 calls to 1 put as shares rally 4.1%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!