Alibaba (BABA) option IV steady as shares rally 2.4%
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) 30-day option implied volatility is at 35; compared to its 52-week range of 29 to 56 as shares rally 2.4%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) option IV into upcoming results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) call put ratio 1 call to 3.3 puts into quarter results
- NextEra Energy (NEE) call put ratio 4.3 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook