AbbVie (ABBV) call put ratio 7.2 calls to 1 put with focus on May 110 and 115 calls
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) call put ratio 7.2 calls to 1 put with focus on May 110 and 115 calls
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) California Opiod Trial to Take Center Stage this Week
- Increasing unusual option volume: ISRG ATUS MLCO BBIG
- Increasing unusual option volume: MARA RIOT SNDL PLUG