AT&T (T) option implied volatility elevated as share sell off 5.5%
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 scale new peak as jobs recovery gains traction
- Biden says deal reached on infrastructure plan
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Surges After Getting Breakthrough Therapy Designation From FDA, Analyst Raises PT and Sees Approval Chance at 90%, Biogen (BIIB) Plunges
- Dollar holds below two-month highs as Fed policy in focus, sterling slips
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AT&T (NYSE: T) May option implied volatility is at 33, June is at 23; compared to its 52-week range of 15 to 37 as share sell off 5.5% on dividend reduction uncertainty. Call put ratio 1.3 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biogen (BIIB) 30-day option implied volatility at 43
- Luminar Technologies (LAZR) call put ratio 18 calls to 1 put as shares rally 11%
- Biogen (BIIB) calls more active than puts into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!