ARK Fintech Innovation (ARKF) call put ratio 4.2 calls to 1 put as shares down 1.4%
- Futures edge higher ahead of non-farm payrolls data
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar steady before U.S. jobs data; EM currency index hits record high
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Peloton (PTON) Bounces from Rough Week After Topping Q1 Estimates, LT Opportunity Still Present Despite Threads Recall Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ARK Fintech Innovation (ARKF) 30-day option implied volatility is at 36; compared to its 52-week range of 30 to 107. Call put ratio 4.2 calls to 1 put as shares down 1.4%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ARK Fintech Innovation (ARKF) call put ratio 2.4 calls to 1 put
- 8x8, Inc. (EGHT) IV at 59 amid shares trending lower
- Cloudflare (NET) 30-day option implied volatility flat as shares pull back
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesOptions, ARK
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!