ARK Autonomous Technology and Robotics (ARKQ) call put ratio 6.2 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 4.9%
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ARK Autonomous Technology and Robotics (ARKQ) 30-day option implied volatility is at 57; compared to its 52-week range of 31 to 81. Call put ratio 6.2 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ARK Autonomous Technology and Robotics (ARKQ) IV near low end of range, shares down 2%
- Union Pacific (UNP) weekly option IV bid into quarter results and outlook
- Lam Research (LRCX) calls more active than calls, shares near record high