AMC Entertainment (AMC) calls active as shares rally 10%
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AMC Entertainment (NYSE: AMC) 30-day option implied volatility is at 228; compared to its 52-week range of 85 to 725. Call put ratio 3.7 calls to 1 put with focus on February options.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cronos Group (CRON) call put ratio 4.1 calls to 1 put
- HEXO Corp. (HEXO) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put with focus on August calls
- Wells Fargo (WFC) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put with focus on April 40 calls