AMC Entertainment (AMC) call put ratio 5.4 calls to 1 put with focus on March 13 calls
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AMC Entertainment (NYSE: AMC) 30-day option implied volatility is at 238; compared to its 52-week range of 85 to 725. Call put ratio 5.4 calls to 1 put with focus on March 13 calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AMC Entertainment (AMC) call put ratio 3.6 calls to 1 put with focus on May 14 calls
- Target (TGT) call put ratio 2.5 calls to 1 put into upcoming quarter results and outlook
- Plug Power (PLUG) May option implied volatility at 110 quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!