AMC Entertainment (AMC) call put ratio 5.4 calls to 1 put with focus on March 13 calls
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AMC Entertainment (NYSE: AMC) 30-day option implied volatility is at 238; compared to its 52-week range of 85 to 725. Call put ratio 5.4 calls to 1 put with focus on March 13 calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) calls more active than puts into quarter results and outlook
- Apple (AAPL) option implied volatility flat at 32
- NextEra Energy (NEE) call put ratio 4.3 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook