AMC Entertainment (AMC) call put ratio 2.5 calls to 1 put
- S&P 500 nears record high on stimulus hopes, strong earnings
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil slumps 4% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar down again as dovish Fed tone prevails ahead of data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AMC Entertainment (NYSE: AMC) 30-day option implied volatility is at 283; compared to its 52-week range of 85 to 726. Call put ratio 2.5 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AMC Entertainment (AMC) weekly IV at 131 into quarter results and outlook
- DuPont (DD) August weekly option implied volatility flat into quarter results
- Uber (UBER) option IV at high end of range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!