AMC Entertainment (AMC) call put ratio 1.5 calls to 1 put as shares rally 5%
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AMC Entertainment (NYSE: AMC) 30-day option implied volatility is at 509; compared to its 52-week range of 76 to 724. Call put ratio 1.5 calls to 1 put as shares rally 5.2%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- B.Riley Upgrades AMC Entertainment (AMC) to Buy
- Goldman Sachs (GS) calls more active than puts into quarter results and outlook
- Loop Capital Reiterates Sell Rating on AMC Entertainment (AMC) Explaining Why The Share Price Will Eventually Fall