13,000 Calls Bought into Swift Transportation (SWFT) 3/8 Mid-Quarter Update - Susquehanna
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Susquehanna analyst Alison Edwards spots a purchase of 2000 April 22 Calls in Swift Transportation (NYSE: SWFT), adding to the prior buying of 8000 Mar 22 Calls and 3000 April 23 Calls ahead of the company's March 8th Mid-Quarter update.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Call Buying Activity in Scientific Games (SGMS) Targets Upside in Shares Through Earnings on May 11th -Susquehanna
- 'A Pump and Dump SPAC Scam': Quantumscape (QS), Backed by Bill Gates and Volkswagen, Falls 10% On a Short Report from Scorpion Capital
- Coinbase (COIN) Adds to Gains
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!