iShares China Large-Cap (FXI) call put ratio 1 call to 2 puts into Chinese trade talks with Trump
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
iShares China Large-Cap (NYSE: FXI) January weekly call option implied volatility is at 22, February is at 21; compared to its 52-week range of 17 to 33. Call put ratio 1 call to 2 puts with focus on March 36 and 38 puts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
- IronNet (IRNT) option implied volatility elevated as shares sell of 21%
- Aurora Cannabis (ACB) option implied volatility above 100 into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!