iQIYI (IQ) iQIYI (NASDAQ: IQ) May option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
iQIYI (NASDAQ: IQ) May option implied volatility is at 136, June is at 75; compared to its 52-week range of 46 to 139 into quarter results and after AT&T (T) to combine WarnerMedia assets with Discovery (DISCA).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- La-Z-Boy (LZB) June IV bid into quarter results
- Apple (AAPL) call put ratio 3.1 calls to 1 put with focus on June weekly calls
- Oracle (ORCL) call put ratio 1 call to 2.5 puts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!