Zynga (ZNGA) call put ratio 6 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Zynga (NASDAQ: ZNGA) February weekly call option implied volatility is at 123, February is at 76; compared to its 52-week range of 30 to 139 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on February 10. Call put ratio 6 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PNC Financial Services (PNC) call put ratio 3.9 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Apple (AAPL) call put ratio 3.9 calls to 1 put into events
- Alcoa (AA) call put ratio 10.1 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook