Zynga (ZNGA) February weekly 11 straddle priced for a move of 9% into quarter results
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Zynga (NASDAQ: ZNGA) February weekly 11 straddle priced for a move of 9% into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zynga (ZNGA) call put ratio 18 calls to 1 put with focus on June 13 calls
- Keybanc Credit Card Data Looks Bleak for Videogame Companies
- Active options: AAPL TSLA AMD NIO PLTR BAC NVDA PLUG