Zoom (ZM) 30-day option implied volatility at 62 as shares trend lower
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Zoom (NASDAQ: ZM) 30-day option implied volatility is at 62; compared to its 52-week range of 42 to 96.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Assumes Zoom Video (ZM) at Outperform
- Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG) 30-day option implied volatility low into hosting Quarterly Investor Virtual Meeting
- Academy Sports and Outdoor (ASO) 30-day option implied volatility low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!