Yelp (YELP) February weekly 38.50 straddle priced for a move of 12% into quarter results
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on upbeat earnings, strong retail sales
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales surge; weekly jobless claims drop to one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Yelp (NYSE: YELP) February weekly 38.50 straddle priced for a move of 12% into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ally Financial (ALLY) call put ratio 3.7 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Increasing unusual call option volume: NUAN HLT UBS VIPS PHM YELP
- Increasing unusual put option volume: INDA MLCO UNIT MXEF