XPO Logistics (XPO) weekly option IV at 61 into quarter results and outlook
- Futures muted after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
XPO Logistics (NYSE: XPO) February weekly call option implied volatility is at 61, February is at 48; compared to its 52-week range of 30 to 154 into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on February 10.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- XPO Logistics Named Official Logistics Supplier of IRONMAN and IRONMAN 70.3 races in Europe
- Virgin Galactic Holdings (SPCE) April IV above 100 as shares sell off 9.5%
- Alcoa (AA) call put ratio 10.1 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook