Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) August weekly call option implied volatility flat into the expected release of quarter results
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Wynn Resorts Ltd (NASDAQ: WYNN) August weekly call option implied volatility is at 53, August is at 45; compared to its 52-week range of 34 to 75 into the expected release of quarter results on August 2.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Technology (MU) option implied volatility quarter results
- Devon Energy (DVN) volume, IV & share price up
- Diamondback Energy (FANG) call put ratio 6 calls to 1 put as shares rally 5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!