Walmart (WMT) call put ratio 2.3 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Walmart (NYSE: WMT) May call option implied volatility is at 44, June is at 24; compared to its 52-week range of 17 to 42 into the expected release of quarter results on May 18. Call put ratio 2.3 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- La-Z-Boy (LZB) June IV bid into quarter results
- Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG) 30-day option implied volatility low into hosting Quarterly Investor Virtual Meeting
- Royal Caribbean Group (RCL) option implied volatility low as shares pull back 1.2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!