Walmart (WMT) May option implied volatility bid into quarter results
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Walmart (NYSE: WMT) May call option implied volatility is at 36, June is at 25; compared to its 52-week range of 17 to 42 into the expected release of quarter results on May 18.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nike (NKE) June weekly option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
- Electronic Arts (EA) option IV low into Madden NFL 22 launches worldwide August 20
- Occidental Petroleum (OXY) call put ratio 3.1 calls to 1 put with focus on June 30 calls as shares sell off 8.3%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!