Virgin Galactic Holdings (SPCE) IV elevated into quarter results and outlook
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Virgin Galactic Holdings (NYSE: SPCE) February weekly call option implied volatility is at 240, March is at 137; compared to its 52-week range of 78 to 238 into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Virgin Galactic Holdings (SPCE) April IV above 100 as shares sell off 9.5%
- QuantumScape (QS) call put ratio 1.4 calls to 1 put as shares rally 1.5%
- NIO Inc. (NIO) call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put as shares down 1%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!