Verizon Communications (VZ) calls more active than puts into quarter results and outlook
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) April weekly call option implied volatility is at 29, May is at 17; compared to its 52-week range of 14 to 34 into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on April 21. Call put ratio 2.2 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bumble (BMBL) May option implied volatility flat into quarter results
- The Trade Desk Inc. (TTD) option implied volatility at 77 into quarter results and outlook
- The Container Store Group (TCS) May option implied volatility at 98 into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!