Valero Energy (VLO) option IV flat into quarter results and outlook
- Wall Street extends rally as value stocks bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Valero Energy (NYSE: VLO) July weekly option implied volatility is at 53, August is at 39; compared to its 52-week range of 34 to 70 into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on July 29.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Costco (COST) option IV elevated into quarter results and outlook
- Tesla (TSLA) option implied volatility near low end of 52-week range
- Moderna (MRNA) option IV near low end of range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!