Vail Resorts (MTN) calls more active than puts into quarter results and outlook
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Vail Resorts (NYSE: MTN) March call option implied volatility is at 50, April is at 41; compared to its 52-week range of 31 to 125 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on March 11. Call put ratio 11 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PNC Financial Services (PNC) call put ratio 3.9 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Increasing unusual option volume: IPG XLC INDA NUAN GSK DELL ATUS
- Bank of New York (BK) option implied volatility elevated into quarter results and outlook