Urban Outfitters (URBN) puts more active than calls into quarter results and outlook
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- No Surprises in President Biden's Reported Capital Gains Proposal, a 28% Rate Looks Most Likely - Goldman Sachs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Urban Outfitters (NASDAQ: URBN) March weekly call option implied volatility is at 117, March is at 69; compared to its 52-week range of 51 to 109 into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell. Call put ratio 1 call to 2.9 puts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skillz (SKLZ) options active on wide price movement
- Starbucks (SBUX) option implied volatility flat into quarter results and outlook
- Tesla (TSLA) call put ratio 2 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!