UnitedHealth Group (UNH) October option implied volatility into quarter results
- Futures lower after Tesla, IBM quarterly results
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- IBM (IBM) Stock Plunges 5% on Sales Miss, Q3 Results Seen as a Setback
- Oil hits multi-year high above $86, then pulls back
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH) October call option implied volatility is at 58, November is at 26; compared to its 52-week range of 19 to 35 into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on October 14.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) option IV flat leading into quarter results and outlook
- AT&T (T) October weekly 26 straddle priced for a move of +/- 3% into quarter results
- Facebook (FB) calls more active than puts on flat IV
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!