Uber (UBER) call put ratio 3 calls to 1 put into quarter results next week
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Uber (NYSE: UBER) February weekly call option implied volatility is at 76, February is at 32; compared to its 52-week range of 36 to 201 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on February 10. Call put ratio 3 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOG) call put ratio 1 call to 1.1 puts into quarter results
- UPS (UPS) IV flat at 43 into quarter results and outlook
- Stocks expected to have increasing option volume: INTC SNAP STX SKX MAT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!