UPS (UPS) option IV at lower end of range into quarter results and outlook
- S&P 500, Dow set to ease from record levels; Coca-Cola rises on results
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UPS (NYSE: UPS) February weekly call option implied volatility is at 89, February is at 52; compared to its 52-week range of 69 to 451 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on February 2.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) option implied volatility bid into quarter results
- Splunk (SPLK) call put ratio 1 call to 1 put as shares sell off 7.6%
- Sunrun (RUN) option implied volatility flat to low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!