Twitter (TWTR) IV bid into quarter results, user and revenue growth outlook
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) February weekly call option implied volatility is at 140, February is at 93; compared to its 52-week range of 30 to 126 into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell. Call put ratio 3 calls to 1 put into investor meeting on February 25.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wedbush Assumes Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) at Neutral
- Tesla (TSLA) call put ratio 1.3 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 1.6%
- Ballard Power (BLDP) call put ratio 1 call to 3.5 puts as shares rally 4.5%