Tilray, Inc. (TLRY) call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Tilray, Inc. (NASDAQ: TLRY) February call option implied volatility is at 300, March is at 212; compared to its 52-week range of 70 to 360 into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell. Call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE) call put ratio 2.5 calls to 1 put
- PowerShares QQQ Trust (QQQ) call put ratio 1 call to 1.5 puts
- Nikola (NKLA) IV at 103, below 52-week high of 306