Tesla (TSLA) call put ratio 1.3 calls to 1 put into quarter results
- Wall Street surges on upbeat forecasts from retailers, Fed relief
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Macy's (M) Stock Up 15% on Beat-and-raise, Goldman Sachs Says Results are a 'Bright Spot Among Retailers'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) January weekly call option implied volatility is at 130, February is at 85; compared to its 52-week range of 36 to 86 into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Giga Shanghai is now fully operational - Global Equities' Chowdhry
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) puts more active than calls on elevated IV into quarter results
- Market Vectors Semiconductor ETF (SMH) 30-day option implied volatility at 42
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Related EntitiesTesla, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!