Tesla (TSLA) July weekly option implied volatility flat into quarter results
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) July weekly call option implied volatility is at 67, August is at 51; compared to its 52-week range of 46 to 130 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on July 26.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tudor Pickering Starts Tesla (TSLA) at Sell
- Active options: TSLA AAPL PLTR NVDA AMC FB AMD F QS BB
- Coinbase (COIN) IV near low end of range as shares pull back 1% after China central bank crypto comments
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Related EntitiesTesla, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!