Tencent Music (TME) call put ratio 2.8 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tencent Music (NYSE: TME) May call option implied volatility is at 111, June is at 52; compared to its 52-week range of 36 to 125 into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell. Call put ratio 2.8 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oracle (ORCL) call put ratio 1 call to 3.7 puts into quarter release and outlook
- Arcimoto, Inc. (FUV) 30-day option implied volatility at 134 as shares selloff 3.9%
- Gogo (GOGO) call put ratio 8.3 calls to 1 put with focus on July 12 calls
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!