Tencent Music (TME) call put ratio 2.7 calls to 1 put into quarter results
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tencent Music (NYSE: TME) May call option implied volatility is at 81, June is at 57; compared to its 52-week range of 36 to 125 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on May 17. Call put ratio 2.7 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) option IV increases into quarter results and outlook
- Lennar Corp. (LEN) call put ratio 3.5 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Skillz (SKLZ) call put ratio 3.2 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 7%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!