Target (TGT) call put ratio 2.5 calls to 1 put into upcoming quarter results and outlook
- Wall St bounces back on boost from banks, industrials
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- Oil steady on summer demand hopes but Iranian supply looms
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- Headwinds are Building, Prepare for a Significant Market Correction, Says Top Market Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Target (NYSE: TGT) May call option implied volatility is at 49, June is at 31; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 47 into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on May 19. Call put ratio 2.5 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Technology (MU) call put ratio 2.4 calls to 1 put
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) call put ratio 3.7 calls to 1 put with focus on June weekly calls
- Marathon Digital Holdings (MARA) 30-day option implied volatility at 106 into reports of China regulation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!